Thursday, September 22, 2011

Road Rage in the UK?

Why is it that if you're slow pulling away at the lights you get some idiot beeping their horn. I'm sure if I was a police woman in a cop car they wouldn't. when I say slow at pulling away I mean like maybe 5 seconds from it changing to green. just no need for that at all .Take last week for instance, I lit my cigarette and was momentarily distracted, and the light must have changed to green and the man behind me was having a screaming fit from what i could see in my rear view . Which then made me annoyed. so i promptly give the fella the V sign and this made him chase me for about 3 miles, Tail gating and beeping and screaming obscenities. I ask you, how long did I take out of his precious time, maybe 5 seconds? If it was me I would have waited patiently for up to at least 20 seconds.I also think he had lost his mind and if he had got hold of me he would have killed me.So how many drivers out there seem to be more impatient than they would ordinarally,when they are behind the wheel?Road Rage in the UK?
god a hate people like that and have you noticed that its always men that act like that. what i usually do when some one blows the horn at me to hurry up is i slow my car down to a crawling speed when i know he cant over take me, if he starts tail gateing then just keep putting your foot on the brake, very lightly so your car dosent slow down to much cause he may go into you. that way he will see the brake lights coming on and he will have no choice to slow down himself . i know its a bit childish but people like this annoy me.Road Rage in the UK?
Its everywhere.Here in Texas and Tennessee it is the worst.Real rednecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment