Thursday, September 22, 2011

I need help with my first car?

I'm 20yrs. old and in college. I am saving my money to buy my first car, but I don't know what kind to get. I'm also in the National Guard so I need my car for more then school. I wanted a 2008 Chevy Cobalt because of On*Star but since this is my first car should I go with something cheaper. I saw some 2006 cars for about $4,000 or should I spend $10,000 for a newer car. I also plan on working on my car (i.e changing the trim and film on the tail lights, no more then $750 worth of modifications). So my question is, what kind of car should I get for my first car? How many years should I keep it? What kind of car should I get? Any recommendations? Once I graduate I plan on going on Active Duty in the Army as an Officer, but that won't be for another 5 or 6 years until I'm done PA school.I need help with my first car?
It should be 4-door, 4-cyls, not sporty. I would prefer Honda or Toyota... First time drivers usually have much more expensive car insurance, and it depends from car. You should compare insurance rates while choosing the car - for example here - carquotes.sinfree.netI need help with my first car?
It should be 4-door, 4-cyls, not sporty. I would prefer Honda or Toyota... First time drivers usually have much more expensive car insurance, and it depends from car. You should compare insurance rates while choosing the car - for example here - carquotes.sinfree.net

No comments:

Post a Comment