Thursday, September 22, 2011

My daughter has a barbie fantasy mermaid for her birthday-se takes AA batteries & has a soft squishy tail--why

i have put batteries in %26amp; changed them, she still does nothing-no lights sounds or movement-we threw away the packaging by mistake-i have tried several times to find the same doll online to find out how to use-but i have not found it yet-I have no clue who gave it to her. I hope someone else has one who can let me know what to do with it-she likes itjust fine now but i would like her to use it as it was intended! thanks!My daughter has a barbie fantasy mermaid for her birthday-se takes AA batteries %26amp; has a soft squishy tail--why
Maybe try Barbie.com then go to products. See if it's still there by going through the sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment