Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?

Right well i always always always were my hair in a low pony tail but when people see it down (very rare) they always say how pretty i look...i wanna wear my hair down more often but im sort of scared to change...like i dont want the spot light to be on me...what should i do?I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
wow, that sounds a lot like me. i used to wear my hair up all the time and it was only when i straightened my hair for a special occasion that i wore it down. (i didn't know how to straighten my hair back then, and it was extremely curly, and i only went to a salon to blow it out on these special occasions.) but, when my mom dropped me off at school, i'd just take my scrunchie and put it up again. i was afraid people would think i was trying to show off and i was just so uncomfortable with it down lol, but now, i never wear my hair up and people really don't care. sure, the first couple of days the spotlight will be on you somewhat, but how many other girls wear their hair down? that's right, a lot! they will soon forget about it, so don't worry and do what you want to do and what you feel makes you look better, because in the long run, it'll boost your confidence. also, wearing your hair up is a sign of confidence and that you actually like your face and don't need so much hair covering it up, so if you want to wear it up, that's really pretty too, but low ponytails are the worst way to wear your hair up. try high ponytails, or buns neat or messy, but always high on your head. this is more stylish. well, good luck, and hope i helped!I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
JUST DO IT!!I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
every1 changes, so don't be afraid. show off ur hair.I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
just do it! who cares what people think.I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
omg my friend used to hav the same fobia~

just dont bring a pony with you on day and wear it down. see how you feel. maybe wear the front pieces in a bobby pin as well. take risks but if you rlly feel uncomfortable then just take it and put it in a pony bc you ultimately have to be happy with it.I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
DOOO ETTT!!I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
sounds like me but the only reason i dont wear it down is cuz i dont like attention and my hair makes me sweaty.I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
if you look good with it down then go ahead

why wait?I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
Go to your favorite salon, or any good one at the mall. Tell them you're dilemma. They will show you the right books of different pictures. It's fun, and you WILL fine the perfect cut. You'll see! :)I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
I feel the same way too, because I don't like heavy spot light either, but it's really not as bad, just go ahead and be free with change! Just take the compliments. Just do it for a day or two and the hard part is over.I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
i like girls with low pony tail cause it brings the sexy to them.I dont get it.. why do i never change?! whats wrong with me?!?
If you start waring your hair down people will get used to it and stop commenting when you do. But don't be afraid to play with your looks and mix up it doesn't have to be all up or nothing try a 1/2 pony tail or clipping it back instead of using a scrunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment