Thursday, September 22, 2011

1988 Ford Bronco Hazard and taillights problems?

Don't know how lucky I'll get here, but here it goes. I have a 1988 Ford Bronco Full Size 5.0 liter 302 engine. I recently had to change out a broken ignition actuator in my steering column. That is now fixed. After fixing however I noticed my turn signals began to stop working. The problem began with only my rear drivers side signal coming on and my passenger front side signal coming on, both would flash. Eventually they did not flash on there own I had to move the switch up and down to make the signal flash. Just recently my tail lights went out. They do not come on when I brake, but they do come on when I turn my headlamps on. And when I use the turn signal that works only on the rear. My hazards work but only on the front of the truck, nothing on the back. I have replaced the turn signal and hazard flashers fuse, got a little improvement but still no brake lights or rear hazard lights. And the turn signals still do not work like they should. And yes I have replaced the brake light fuse just for giggles to see if anything would happen. It didn't. Any help on this would be most appreciated. Thanks!1988 Ford Bronco Hazard and taillights problems?
turn signal cam in column behind steering wheel.
  • advice for avoiding violations
  • Bedding Set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment