Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nissan Altima 2010 Accessories. (Please answer, especially if you are a car expert)?

I have a black 2010 nissan altima 2.5S



I was thinking of adding some stuff, but I don't know where how how I would do this. Please help by telling me where and how I can buy these accessories.



1) Spoiler - I want a spoiler but I don't like the Nissan factory spoilers.

2) Black Rims - I don't want to spend a lot of money, and my friend told me that he changed his regular rims to black. He said the people magnetized his rims, and then magnetized the paint, and it stook together.

3) short ram intake - Where can I find one that I know will work for my model.

4) Black tail lights - This is what I would want the most. I don't know how I could do this. I've heard people actually spray painting their lights, while others have bought a tail light cover to make it black.



Thanks for the help.



Please say if you have any other ideas that might go good with my carNissan Altima 2010 Accessories. (Please answer, especially if you are a car expert)?
Powder coating is a electrically charged (static electricity) not magnetism and baked paint process on the rims. (that is ok) Changing the rim size and re engineering the suspension system to function properly (difficult) Hot air under the hood short ram sucks in will not make more power just more noise. So a long air intake that takes cold air will be better. Covering the lights on your car with paint or tint is illegal in almost all states. Spoiler might make more wind turbulence and drag. Less gas mileage? People spend lot's of money on base S model Altima's when they should have just spend a hundred more a month for a more optioned car in the first place. Altima is a 4 door family car that gets 600 miles or more per tankfull. Keep it completely stock save money buy your sports car with the savings by keeping this car stock.Nissan Altima 2010 Accessories. (Please answer, especially if you are a car expert)?
Black rims- usually run 300-500 for a decent set.. and thats on the lower end of the spectrum.

short ram intake- probably go for a cold air intake, its a little bit more expensive but it adds more power and gives better gas mileage.

black tail lights- pay a local guy to do it for around 50$ and know its a good job.



spoiler- dont be a mexican.

No comments:

Post a Comment