Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dashboard lights in my car won't turn on when my headlights are on?

I have a 92 Nissan Maxima, and a while ago my dashboard lights wouldn't come on when I turned on the headlights, the same goes for my gauge lights, but the dashboard lights up when I step on the brakes. I know its a short somewhere, but all of my fuses are working, except for my tail light fuse which keeps blowing out when I drive with the headlights on (i didn't know about the tail lights, and I got pulled over because of it). I replaced the fuse when needed but it doesn't help my other situation. Can anyone tell me what could be causing the problem. I know its a short, and pressing the dimmer switch doesn't change anything. I'd greatly appreachiate it if someone knows what it is that is causing my problem, and how to fix it. Thanks again.Dashboard lights in my car won%26039;t turn on when my headlights are on?
get to know an auto eletrician really well. this is a problem that will cause baldness and greying of the hair.

or get a manual for this car and begin the trek yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment