Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can I upgrade Yamaha V-Star 950 by myself?

I got a Yamaha V-Star 950 couple months ago and now I want to make it a little bit difference. I want to change the seat, handlebar, head-tail lights, etc...I wonder that how can I do it at home by myself. Where to buy parts? I have one bike pic that I really like. I try to post it up here later.Can I upgrade Yamaha V-Star 950 by myself?
thats a nice looking chopper,and yes you can do it yourself.The thing is there are no parts to chop your bike so you do what that guy did: make some of your own stuff and take parts desighned for H.D. and adopt them.Like that ridgid frame is probably really for a sportster.But you fab up the motor mounts,and relocate the electrics and you make it work as well as making it look good.I do stuff like that all the time.To date I have chopped 3 Honda C.B. 750s, A 650 Yamaha special,a750 Yamaha Virago,and a gixxer. If you have questions on how to do this stuff call me at 602 435 2315 my name is Adam Ive been chopping em forever,STROKE EM AND STRIP EM!Can I upgrade Yamaha V-Star 950 by myself?
Its all very easy and you can get any part on J%26amp;P cycles web site. You dont need any special tools just the basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment